Overarching plot thing:
All of BK roadtrips across QLD, because of soccer games. In vans. It made sense at the time.
- "The girl who got a soccer medal"
- Soccer mum & dad
- Trips to Macca's
- Seven women, one bloke
- The man who is a smart jock
- The mysterious bag of clothes where all the sizes fit no one
- Breakfast at three AM at Macca's
- Macca's Mayhem
- The fanny pack of chips
- Cheese before bed
- Conversations that go downhill fast
- Words that you fuck up when you're tired
- Love triangles
- Beanie brigade
- Littlest cancer patient
- The Baby-Faced Troll
- Ya mum jokes
- Horrendous suspension
- Winning/drawing every game until the final, then losing that.
"Hey Sam, are you coming to this soccer game?" He took another sip from his bottle of Scotch, and plucked up his knight with the tips of his fingers. "Yeah, as soon as I finish this match."
"Grand Angus, hold the Angus." "Yeah, and how much did that cost you?" "About three bucks less."
"I'm gonna be a pilot!"
Those poor staff never knew what hit them when nigh on two hundred hungry and tired teens piled into their restaurant at four AM.
That night, they drank the pub dry, and set off again in the morning, semi-drunkenly weaving across the highway.
"Great god, what is that thing?!" "... that's my foot."
"I am having difficulties in extracting myself from the back seat."
Names:(Because I'm obviously not going to put down their real names.)
- Fifi Timermor
- Joseph Godall
- Jonathon Swansbanger